Natural gas is the choice for 98% of new homes within the Phoenix licence area. This page details many of the benefits which have been evident to those who have tried, tested and recommended natural gas as the fuel to satisfy their energy needs.
Advantages of natural gas to specifiers and developers:
- The fuel is piped directly onto site and into individual homes.
- No need to consider:
o Storage tanks
o LPG cylinders
o Delivery considerations
o Location of storage
- Natural gas unlocks valuable space and allows you to maximise the living area; you can ignore boiler houses and storage tanks.
- Gas boilers are neat in design, flexible in location, quiet in operation and normally located internally.
- By locating boilers internally, there is no need to protect the appliance and system against frost damage.
- Specify combination boilers and you will negate the need for a hot press.
We can support you with:
- Design and installation of the gas main and service.
- Technical advice
- A welcome pack
- Card meters for all apartments and rented accommodation
New Build Design Process
Please note there is a new process in place on how we accept drawings. Please click on the link below to download the new guidelines.
New Build Design Process (PDF)
The New Build Team would be delighted to talk to anyone with regard to the installation of natural gas in any new build properties. The earlier we are contacted the better. We provide a full design for all projects and will give advice from early design stage to actual installation.
For further information, contact the New Build Sales Manager, Eunice McClune on 028 9055 5563 or 07800 626010.